Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Send in the Clones

 Ok so it's been a while since I posted anything, so here we go again.

 I've stopped playing "Citizen Screwed", so I'll probably remove the stupid button altogether. I just don't see the point in spending free time getting increasingly pissed off. That really kind of defeats the purpose of a GAME doesn't it?

 We played StarWars again this weekend, that was a lot of fun, it's still a pretty insane game since most of the group is clones. Most of. Not all. And not as in "Clone Trooper" clones (Although now we have one. XD)

 Good times anyway, though our 3P0 unit thinks he's Rambo. That might work better if he was actually designed to function in a more Rambo like fashion.
 A tip for you, B3P0! Don't piss off large fast moving things unless you legitimately have a route for escape on your slow ass legs.  Silly Droid.

 Ended up regaling someone last night about details of an NonPlayer Character I ran for a while during a home brewed system. In the original game, I couldn't pay anyone to interact with him even though he was supposed to be a major source of information. However since he didn't tell my original players how amazingly COOL they were, everyone pretty much ignored him.

 It reminded me again that there are tons of levels of role-players, since the girl I ended up talking to ADORED him from the concept up in all his creepy glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment